Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Buddies

Luke went to school today and was really happy to see the kids and teachers. I can't describe how fun it is to open the door with him walking in by my side and hear several kids shout out a 'hey Luke'. Today a little boy (3 yr. old)came up to tickle him and say hi and his regular crew of girls were all smiles and greetings. Precious. I asked him today if he 'loved all of his girls or what' and he quickly said 'what'...okay, then.

Anyway, he came home from a busy and good morning and pointed to his bed where he immediately fell asleep and is resting happily.

Here is a picture of Luke with his buddy, Star. I am not sure which one of them enjoyed the 'get well' pallet more ;)

PS: Have I mentioned that Luke is just blowing up with skills? He finishes nearly any sentence in his books, is stringing 2-3 words together at times, works out multisyllable words with concentration, is counting out loud, says his ABC's...the list goes on and it is so amazing and fun!

Lastly, here is a picture of my lovely grilled cheese and organic spaghetti o's that I enjoyed for lunch. Notice the china. My Aunt Ellen started to use her wedding china on an everyday basis a few years ago saying that it wasn't worth having it if it wasn't enjoyed. We have been cleaning out drawers, etc...and I thought of her reasoning and we have made the switch. Even simple things taste better on a pretty plate!

No comments: