Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Yoga props

Sometimes in a yoga class you will use props to help your body adjust to new or difficult poses. I recently purchased a really great DVD with five yoga routines on it that I really enjoy using.

The best session is when I need a little Luke prop. He will just give me hugs, sit real close, challenge me to stretch around him, etc...Yoga has never been more challenging or more enjoyable than with my little snugglebug trying to drive his tractor down my back and legs during a lunge or hugging me during a downward dog or wanting to sit on my lap during a twist.
Precious moments defined.

I especially enjoy these pictures b/c Luke is still a little sleepy in them from having just gotten up from his nap, and because of the fact that Steve took them with out any prompting from me...he just knew it was a moment to capture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohmmmmmmmm!!