Monday, January 11, 2010

The M word

Luke's first molar is popping through. He had a fever Friday night and that nasty (really nasty) teething poop over the weekend but seemed okay otherwise. In honor of the current sixteen teeth he has, I thought I would post a few smiling shots. We spent the morning cleaning the house together, which basically consisted of me scrubbing the bathroom while he squeezed layer after layer of handsoap onto some part of his body. Then we shopped fora very short time a the mall before spending over an hour on the kid rides. Good thing he doesn't get the fact that money makes them 'go' yet. The arcade owner actually came out and gave him a free ride, though, which was pretty darn nice of him! Good times for all. I have a feeling we are both going to enjoy the changes that the summer brings. School for him and work for me...Back to the toothy grins -The water is green due to some bath fizzie things that we were experimenting with...
Hamming it up with his pal, Addison
How do you like those big boy underpants? For that matter, how do you like the word underpants? It makes me laugh a little.
Pretty cozy in the laundry basket with his books, of course.
Is it obvious that his train/car/craft table is a big hit?

1 comment:

steetoa said...

I had no idea that kids got teething poops... as if it isn't bad enough, yeah? Yikes...