Sunday, September 13, 2009

Whew!

Our shift button has been torn off somehow. I suspect a 25 pound little guy, but noone is telling me anything. If my capitalization goes to pot, I have explained myself :)

On to the weekend - Here is a kind of word problem (answer at the bottom) to describe the weekend:

What do the following all add up to?

Overnight at Gma Susan & Gpa Paul's
+
Daddy time on Sat morning (shopping for a DVD player & going to a football game)
+
Saturday night stroll and playing in the backyard
+
Sun. morning flea market with mom and Gma Jackie
+
Big walk around the beautiful fairgrounds (no stroller - a real walk) after walking the dogs at the spillway this morning
+
more time outside checking out our plants and pumpkins (yeah we have 2 beauties growing)
+
walking a new/used fire truck all over the house and deck
+
snacking all morning and eating some lunch to top off that belly of wonder
+
fun visit from Gma Susan and Gpa Paul
+
books, books & more books during pre-nap story time
=

Totally not staged at all...i was dying when I went to check on him and saw this wonderful sight. We had a great weekend!

No comments: