Sunday, May 17, 2009

I missed Mother's Day

so here are some recent pics of me and my babe. He is waving at everyone now and absolutely on the verge of running around the block on his own!

I went to breakfast with my dad and Luke yesterday which was a good time. Luke was grabbing pieces of my blueberry pancake off of my plate he was so into it. A lady sitting nearby stopped me to say that Luke had the sweetest voice. I thought it was a really unique and nice compliment to get. He does make really sweet sounds, even when he sounds rough and tough!



This pic and the next one are faves of mine b/c I caught how he gives love. He will lean into me and let me kiss his cheek. It is a pretty great moment and so I ask him if I can give him love lots. He will lean in for kisses, too, if you ask. Strawberries are in season so I noticed today that when I got close to love on him he smelled like strawberries which was absolutely precious. He LOVES strawberries, by the way. I give them to him at the end of a meal or else he won't eat anything else!

I just needed to post this shot of Luke from the storm day. I think his face sums up how a lot of people were feeling with all of the damage and stress going on around the area. It got really warm out after the storm hit, so I let him walk around naked and just get dirty which he really enjoyed. It is wild to think about his mobility a week ago - it was still limited to him walking when he was holding onto something -and how today he is just walking everywhere on his own.
There is no way I could do a post talking about photos of my babe without including one of my #1 babe assessing the storm damage. LOVE THIS PIC/LOVE THIS GUY!

No comments: