Friday, June 22, 2012

Bribery

Luke has been going to school still in the afternoons a couple of days a week, but when he doesn't go we have playdates or just hang at home. HE LOVES TO BE AT HOME! The other day, I wanted to see the splash pad at a local park, and had to nearly beg him to go for a ride with me. All the while, he kept saying 'I don't want to go" so I told him he didn't have to go, we were just going to drive by the place. Well, that will be my new go-to strategy since we ended up staying over an hour playing and splashing! 


He loved the fact that he could push a button to turn the water on and then spent more time studying all of the fountains and the timing of which ones were on or off at any given moment than playing in the water. He did laugh pretty hard any time mommy 'accidentally' got soaked!

No comments: