Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Superfan & dance class & treats

Luke and Addie...

Superfans

Super face-makers

Super popcorn eaters

Super big kids!

Super cuties :) This was a game at the Arena that Heidi and I will probably never forget. My favorite quote from her was "It is a good thing we are winning. If we weren't we would have to reign these two in a little more" Yeah for a victory!

I can't forget - Super dancers :) Luke started dance class a couple of weeks ago. You can see he is a man among women, but he really likes it and the teacher told me he is a quick learner and a good listener so besides having some fun, he is getting some good gross motor practice and developing some agility/movement skills.

My dad left some snacks on my desk this morning. It was a wonderful treat. This Roka spread has become my latest obsession paired with honeycrisp apples. So delicious! Thanks, Dad!


And thanks even more for the fun note. Happy Festivus, indeed. There was snow on the ground this morning so I guess the holiday/winter season is really here. My dad has always had an amazing way of making me feel loved. Luke will love the fruit snacks that he delivered as well for his buddy boy.

No comments: