Thursday, July 7, 2011

This sweet little guy woke up this morning yelling "mommy!" so I ran into his room, trying to beat Steve to the bed :) snuggled up with him and got some hugs, before he looked at me and said "Super Why is coming to school today?" with the most precious sound of hope and excitement in his voice. Yes, today a 'live' version of PBS' SuperWhy would be visiting, and then he immediately said "It's Thursday, today?" followed by "I DON'T WANT TO SEE SUPERWHY!!"

I hope the adorableness of the commentary comes through in my writing. Luke has been non-regularly attending school this summer and would rather stay home. Not because I am here, but because his toys are. I am pretty sure he would be fine for a couple of hours on his own, but it will be years before that happens!

Another memory from last night is Luke telling me to leave my parent's house because he was very comfortable on Grandpa Nick's lap watching and 'interacting' with Dora. I wasn't sure who was enjoying the cartoon more, and I didn't have time to find out when I was instructed to go ahead and leave...stinker.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

White Goodman: Go ahead, make your jokes, Mr. Jokey... Joke-maker. But let me hit you with some knowledge. Quit now. Save yourself the embarrassment of losing with these losers in Las Vegas, La Fleur.
Peter La Fleur: Alliteration aside, I'll take my chances in the tournament.
White Goodman: Yeah, you will take your chances.
Peter La Fleur: I know. I just said that.
White Goodman: I know you just said that.
Peter La Fleur: Okay, I'm not sure where you're going with this.
White Goodman: Well, I'm not sure where *you're* going with this.
Peter La Fleur: That's what I said.
White Goodman: That's what I'm saying to *you*.
Peter La Fleur: All right.
White Goodman: ...Touché