Thursday, July 14, 2011

Luna

Luna would have been 10 today. I celebrate her when the moon shines, and when these beautiful moon flowers open at night.



I love when Luke mentions her. I am thrilled that he has a memory of her and smile when he talks about her being in the woods somewhere. That is a nice thought.


I miss her. I am so thankful that she came into my life and taught me a lot about caring for others and thinking of others. I wouldn't have Steve, Luke or Star if is wasn't for her.




Pretty girl :) Sending love your way...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luna was a life force like no other! I will always remember meeting a pure black pup carrying a tree limb twice her size. Great introduction to LUNA! So much positive energy just for Erinn! They were meant to be together.

I am sure I will never know another life force like Luna. She is still making sure Erinn, Steve, Luke and Star are cared for!

Good girl Luna, hope you are "boinging" in some green fields today!

Love always,,,,Grandma