Friday, May 27, 2011

Rainy night fun

I left Luke this morning after we talked through what a great day he was going to have with his sitter, Heather. Heather is amazing with him, and he actually adores her, but when I am leaving he is a tad pouty and was shooting her dirty looks today.
Yesterday I came home to some paintings that he had done for me and Steve. He was very proud to have used purple on mine and orange on Steve's as those are our favorite colors. I am proud of his considerate nature :) His vocabulary and comprehension is really expanding as well. Yesterday, I asked him to tell daddy what he did that was 'artistic' with Heather and he immediately said 'I painted!'. Loved that moment.
Okay on to the fun. My folks lost power for a while last night so they used that as a good reason to come out and visit for a bit. And...they brought Luke a fun Lightning McQueen folding chair. At least he has furniture ;)
I mixed the photos into my writing b/c I know that the four people reading this really only come here for the pictures. Right, Dad!?!? Uncle Ziggy is coming to town today so who knows what the weekend brings!

No comments: