Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Best Day Ever

Saturday. Sun shining. Breeze blowing. Windows open. 80 degrees. Perfection.

We ran a few errands, did a lot of yard work and even built a compost. I am proud to admit some of my composting knowledge comes from a Curious Geoge episode.

This is Luke eating some lunch under his peach tree.

I have to be quick, REALLY QUICK, to get a photo of him these days because he wants to control the camera. And he is pretty good at it to...more on that later.

Later in the day we all enjoyed a nap, a snack and then Luke spent the night at Gma Susan's while Steve and I enjoyed every second of a date. Good dinner, better company, grocery shopping, golf club and hiking shoe shopping then ice cream and hot chocolate. A good date depends on the person you are with, and I am with the best.

No comments: