Friday, November 13, 2009

Why hide it?


This is Luke walking all over his Christmas present. I love that we are not at an age that we have to hide gifts, etc...but it will still be exciting to put it together and surprise him on Christmas morning. By the way, it is an activity table that has a top for coloring, eating, etc...and when you take the cover off it is a train/car track. We are hopeful that he will really love it! If not, we will just put it back in the box and let him enjoy having a climbing toy for a while longer :)

2 comments:

Amber Webel said...

Hey Erinn! I know I've probably said this before but thanks for keeping up with this log. I love it and your daily accounts along with pics of the family make my days brighter. Miss you!!

SELSA5 said...

Thanks Amber! So good to hear from you...hope all is well up north and that you enjoy all of the holidays! I STILL miss visiting and working out with you :)