Sunday, July 15, 2012

Photo & happenings dump

Some recent happenings - Uncle Glenn visit

 Breakfast in the tub...one good way to talk Luke into a bath :)

 Practicing his fish face while testing out new chairs

 I like this one! "It's so comfy!"
 Building Star a dog house out of boxes, blankets, pillows, baskets, etc...included is a private bathroom and a piggy bank
"I'm mad" There are a variety of things that cause this face...I love it!

Recent quotes:
Luke, will you get me an ice pop? "I will if you say Please, mommy"

"Daddy should scratch your back since you didn't go to your massage" You got it, kiddo!

"Daddy, I am taking 5 transformers, 3 autobots and 2 decepticons" - yeah, that is math without even thinking it is math!

"I need to tell you a secret" There are a variety of secrets shared. I love them!

No comments: