Friday, April 13, 2012

Comforts from home

So while I am at an amazing and energizing conference I do have some nice comforts of home in the hotel with me. 
 "Really cool" cars that Luke picked out for me to bring. He has been checking to see how many taxis I have seen since getting to the city. If I was savvy enough I would figure out how to get Luke's voicemails on the blog so I can always remember him saying "Hey, mom, look at this..." through the phone and then ordering me to come home. I am pretty sure he has high hopes for a 'mommy is back home gift...
 Susan sent me to the hotel last night after a GREAT visit with these beautiful tulips for my room, some clementines that I am eating now and some sweet treats that I can't post a picture of because they are all gone!
And, Steve sent this to me today when he went home to check on our other baby. Glad to know she isn't pacing the house in my absence - She is actually thrilled I am sure that I do not hinder her bed space at night.

No comments: