Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pancakes and Bacon

For dinner! Yum!

Luke's masterpieces


This is a firetruck that he made at school yesterday. I started making siren noises and he told me that the red parts are the sirens ;) Of course.


Playdate fun last night - painting pumpkins, being chased by his favorite girl, Addie, showing off toys and working hard to share, throwing a tantrum when daddy ate part of his pancake. All part of a good day.

Memorable exchange:



'thank you mommy'


for what baby?


'for that kiss'


Said after I kissed his head while rocking in chair together after a hard day if playing at school :)



AND...I got some chocolate milk kisses this morning! As I raved about how yummy they were, Luke pushed his cup to me for a drink. Shared chocolate milk...that is true love!


Another thing I am grateful for today: my laundry baskets are empty. Why does that feel so satisfying?!? The sun is out, too. Woo Hoo!

No comments: