Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Utility Room

I re-arranged our utility room a couple of weeks ago to accommodate my new deep freezer. I love having this appliance because I can be a big shopping nerd and stock up on things that we consume on a daily/weekly basis when they are on sale. I have also frozen soups and herbs to use this winter while having space in my regular freezer. Yeah! Anyway, I have created a laundry room, wii room, dog room (that they never really sleep in) pantry, etc...space and I thought this one little accessory really made it look the best that it ever has. Especially with the drips of strawberry popsicle all over his shirt...


These were taken yesterday when he fell asleep at 4:30 on a walk. We are on day two of no nap and are imitating thunder as it storms outside, playing with farm animal toys and trucks and listening to classical music. I think he will probably go to bed at about 6:00 tonight. How strange...

PS - Luke has proudly shown his bed off to all of his grandparents and neighbors (he pulled Miss Meg over this weekend to show it off). Today he even thought Mum Susan liked it so much that he shut her in his room and went off to play. Here are a few shots of him 'sleeping' with Mum Jackie.

No comments: