Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Break rundown

Construction projects out of scrap materials, a bed and breakfast stay, sunshine and spring bursting to life, a pony ride and visit to the stables with Gpa Nick, golf cart rides on our new (street legal!) ride, house organization projects, sunshine, outdoor fun, amazing weather, ordering a special birthday cake for a soon to be 4 year old, trip across the bridge to Missouri for a visit to a nature museum (with a gun for practice hunters), trail fun, my own scooby and shaggy playing in the driveway, sunshine (have I mentioned that?), picking radishes up at the grocery for Gma Jackie, snuggle time in the morning (with chocolate milk by our side), getting all the 'outside toys' going for the year, spraying water at our feet, golfing for the first time with Daddy & Gpa on family golf day "You are proud of me, mommy, I won!" This has been a spectacular break and I am so thrilled and thankful for the time I got to spend watching Luke grow every day and enjoying a little down time with Steve!






































No comments: