Monday, April 25, 2011

Checking In

Whew...Luke was sick two weeks ago, we are packing to move Friday, and this is Steve's Birthday week! Woo Hoo...Here are some pics of sick days, including a firetruck coming to flush the hydrant across the street!, story time, snack times and a few other misc. moments. Luke is just a ton of fun! We have had so much rain and wild weather here in the last week that when he hears thunder now he will nonchalantly say "It's just nature, mommy" Got it, bud, thanks for calming me down :) Some of the random photos are ones that Luke took on a walk.











Luke woke up today saying "it is Friday!" He is excited to live on a golf course :) Also, he was happy to fill a box with toys last night to make sure that his toys make it to the new place! I woke up with aches in my back from wrestling for space in "mommy's bed" since we all slept together during ANOTHER storm last night. I love the aches, though. I love sleeping with Luke hogging the bed in between me and Steve and I really love that no matter how often he lays down with Daddy, our bed is known as "mommy's bed". I could do with a few less kicks to the head at 2:00 am, but you can't have everything...Signing off and looking for some sunshine. Hopefully, 'it' will walk in my office after checking out this post and I can wish 'it' a happy birthday week. Steve does make each day brighter xoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

steetoa said...

happy packing! our last day to throw it all together is tomorrow. :) thinking of you...