Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Investment





Please tell me that these are an investment. I would be completely remiss if I left a photo of Luke's trains out of his LOG since these pals have become a highlight of his every day. He can name and describe each of these trains. He knows a story about nearly every one and he definitely is glad that he has learned to go #2 in the potty since that is how he got most of them.

I will admit that I am so thankful to work and have the ability to buy these for him. Some of them have simply shown up on the Island of Sodor since he is such a great kid. I would buy him a toy for the rest of his life each day to see the joy on his face that lasts about .83 of a second when he spies a new character on the tracks. COMPLETELY PRICELESS & COMPLETELY WORTH IT! Steve laughs at me a little over being such a 'treat softie' but he loves those moments just as much!

Luke talks about wanting to go see a movie that is about 'monster trucks and trains'. Maybe he will be a producer?

No comments: