Sunday, January 30, 2011

It is such a perfect day


The sun is shining, Luke is sleeping in, we are watching last night's SNL and ONESIE is back home! Onesie got away on a walk Wednesday morning. I didn't have much hope of seeing her again. Steve was confident she would be back. AND SHE IS. I got a call this morning from a kind woman only one street away that she had our sweet and hungry girl in her backyard! I ran over there, walked her happily home and got some good grub in her belly. She sprinted around the yard with Star, ate and curled up on her bed like she had never left. We are happy!

Luke talked a lot this week about Onesie being lost in the woods. He thought the best way to find her would be to get a tow truck to find and bring her home. I am guessing he may be a tad peeved when he wakes to find her at home only to have missed the tow truck that delivered her here. The above picture is of Onesie getting a treat last weekend from Luke because he really does love Onesie, the wonderdog. I mean, sharing powdered donuts? If that isn't love, I don't know what is.

No comments: