Friday, October 1, 2010

Smile, It's October!

Happy Birthday Aunt Shannon! Enjoy your day and your trip to Florence!






Luke decorated this pumpkin 'puh-kin' at school today. He was in a heart kind of mood according to his teacher :)
























I love these pictures more than nearly anything in the world right now. He was just sitting by his puh-kin admiring his work so I went to get the camera. Well...he immediately needed the camera and when I told him he could have it after he sat by the pumpkin for a picture this is what I got. aaaaaaaahhhhhh...love I was laughing a bit inside as I asked him to really give me a good pouty face. Totally got the shot, don't you think? Happy October B*tches...Life is good!

PS - He was all smiles as he trotted in the house with the camera in his hands 60 seconds after these were taken. I really think he may turn out to be an actor.

No comments: