Thursday, August 27, 2009

Feed me

Luke really can't stand to BE fed anymore. He likes his own utensils, he would really prefer to use your utensils because they just look like they work better, and he is getting good at feeding himself. Go, Luke. Here are a couple of pictures from last night of us during yogurt time. Mr. Independent, indeed.




I love Luna's patience. She just sat there until the cup was done and enjoyed cleaning it out. She also really loved it when he dropped his spoon for her to clean which signalled that yogurt time was over :)

The doctor's visit was great today. We got caught up from the 15 month shots that we missed when he was teething. I don't think he felt a thing because he was screaming so loudly and just so angry at being restrained on the table. That examining table has certainly become his mortal enemy. But...the doctor was very happy with his development. He has grown THREE INCHES since the beginning of May (32 inches/51%) and gained 3 pounds (25 lbs/35%) so he is doing his job and doing it well.

Health and Happiness, LukeStar, that is what your daddy and I wish for you...We just adore everything about you, and we are thankful EVERY DAY to be your parents.

Steve is wonderful and he came home to see Luke after the appt. He was excited to cuddle him a little, but Luke wanted mama after a few minutes of loving from daddy. I took him and he snuggled into my chest and fell right asleep. All of that crying and being mad can really wear a kiddo out. I love having him snuggle up to me. NOTHING like it in the world.

No comments: