Saturday, August 1, 2009

Books




Here is Luke in his room relaxing in the rocker in November at 8 months and then just the other night as he enjoyed flipping through "Goodnight Moon" I love seeing his growth and I LOVE how much he LOVES books. He will sit and let you read for quite a while these days and we even give him a book in his crib at nap and bedtime which he looks through until he falls asleep. A few favorites right now are -
Big Dog, Little Dog
Little Quack's New Friend
10 Apples up on Top
Brown Bear
The Foot Book
Snugglepuppy

I just love him! Here are some from our trip yesterday to the beach at a nearby lake. It was a blast and I am so glad that my mom came along.



We are having a fun weekend with lots of family fun. Last night we celebrated Uncle Greg finishing (and passing!?!!?) the bar exam and tonight we have a wedding reception for one of Steve's cousins.

No comments: